Litigation Help

In todays troubled times many farmers require litigation assistance whether that be personally or for business.

We have listed below some areas of interest to assist farmers looking for assistance.

Disrepair Claim

If you reside in a social or council house property that is in a state of disrepair, it is possible to seek financial compensation off the landlord and also force them to get all disrepair issues resolved. Often this is settled out of court but some solicitors can act on a no win no fee agreement which prevents the claimants from any exposure to costs.